Learning about Jesus. Having fun while doing it. That's what G-Club is all about.
We want your child to love to come to church. The early years are the best time to build a spiritual foundation that will point them towards becoming a disciple of Jesus ready to share the Gospel with the world. Our goal is to provide a fun environment that fosters a desire for your child to learn about Jesus, build relationships with others, all while speaking their language developmentally.
When We Meet
Sundays Mornings @ 9:45am & 11:15am
|Faithful Friends||9/1/19 – 8/31/20 and is walking|
|Heroic Helpers||9/1/18 – 8/31/19|
|Kindly Kings*||9/1/16 – 8/31/18|
|Wise Warriors*||9/1/15 – 8/31/16|
*Must be potty-trained to attend these classes
At Grace, we want every family to feel welcomed here. To meet the needs of our community, we provide care in G-Club for children with special needs. Our preschool director will speak with you about how best to insure your child's safety and care while engaging in all we have to offer.
- Your child’s safety is our first priority and because of that, we hold to strict security.
- Parents should drop children off at the classroom door and not enter the classroom.
- Two G-Club qualified leaders are required to be in the classroom before children can be dropped off.
- Only qualified G-Club leaders can be in the classroom.
- G-Club leaders are not allowed to be alone in the bathroom with children unless the door is open.
- Only female G-Club leaders will . be allowed to change diapers or assist children in the bathroom.
- Parents must show their pick-up sticker to the G-Club leader at the time of pick-up to get their children. If the pick-up sticker is lost, parents can receive a new pick-up sticker by going to the Welcome Center and showing their ID.
Safety is most important to us because we know it’s most important to you. All G-Club volunteers must pass a background check and are trained to ensure your child’s safety in all situations. We use a security sticker system for child check-in and pick-up, and a texting system in case we need to reach you during the service.