The Student Ministry at Grace Baptist Church exists to equip students to be disciples who make disciples of Jesus Christ.
When We Meet
Sunday Mornings @ 11:00am
Our student community groups are divided by grades and led by an adult shepherd. Our class begins with a large group activity followed by teaching and ends with discussion in their community group.
“BNW” Wednesday Nights @ 6:15pm
The Best Night of the Week is when our Student Ministry meets as a large group for a time of fellowship, fun, worship and teaching.
Grace Student Events
- MOG N WOG: Every year we come together for a guys campout and a girls sleepover where we get the chance to engage in fun and fellowship together as well as talk about what it means to be a Man of God and a Woman of God! God has created us uniquely and how does Scripture show us that we live out those roles on this earth! It’s an amazing time!
- Spring Break Outreach: Spring break is an incredible time for us to reach out in local missions together! We do this by serving our local community, the members of our church, and refugees in the area! Be looking out for the opportunities we will have each spring break!
- Camp Fundraiser: We always want any and every student to be able to go to camp and we don’t think that finances should be any sort of reason that the enemy keeps students from coming and experiencing the love and celebration of Jesus that is camp! So, each year we have a fundraising dinner where students have the opportunity to serve tables and earn money towards their way to camp!
- Mission Trips: Each summer we offer several mission trips for the students to be a part of! You can check our missions page for more information on those trips and how you can be praying for our teams as we get ready to go!
- Camp Refuge: Camp is definitely one of the most fun and exciting things that we get to do as a ministry! Through camp students get the opportunity to spend a week learning about Jesus, playing fun crazy games, deepen relationships with each other and with the Lord, and to live laugh and have fun in the Texas summer heat!
- Summer Kick Off: Every summer we have a fun summer kick off party to get things started right!
- Christmas Bonfire: The Christmas bonfire is a new tradition that we hope to keep around for a long time! It’s an amazing night of gathering around the fire to eat s’mores, drink hot chocolate, talk about the Christmas story and sing Christmas carols together!
- BREAKTHROUGH WKND: Breakthrough weekend is our DNOW weekend that happens every year! This weekend is an incredible time in the life of our ministry where we spend time in host homes growing deeper in our faith and having so much fun diving into community and fellowship together!
Special Needs & Safety
Safety is important to us in the Student Ministry. All adult volunteers and leaders in our ministry must complete a background check and are trained before working with our students.
At Grace, we want every family to feel welcomed here. Our student minister will speak with you about how best to insure your child’s safety and care while engaging in all we have to offer.